Computing and Mathematical Sciences (CMS) TA-Fellow
Designing widely accessible resources for defining the best practices for TAs, specifically for those in the CMS department at Caltech.
cms-TA website [website currently under construction]
BE107: Exploring Biological Principles Through Bio-Inspired Design TA
Labs that I designed for this course can be accessed here.
CDS 110/CHE105: Control and Dynamical Systems
I was responsible for grading assignments and exams, holding office hours, and answering student questions.
- Giovanna Amorim, Undergraduate at University of Maryland (Caltech SURF 2020)
- Kaylan Pan, Senior Westridge School for Girls (Spring 2020)
Marshall Fundamental School Credit Recovery Program Student Manager
- Facilitated Caltech student tutor enrollment in the program and organized carpooling.
- Tutored seventh and eighth grade students in math so they could gain the credit they needed to graduate from middle school.
Caltech RISE Tutor
- Tutored high school students in Algebra and Biology during Caltech afterschool program.